My own heart rate. Idea development

After I did my research and looked at other peoples work I got an idea what I could do with my heart rate data that I was collecting. I also remembered earlier group crit, where I mentioned that the thing that I like doing is not talking and there is many situations where I could say something but I keep it to myself. I realised that I could merge these two into one. 

But before I reveal my idea I had to ask myself again: What is a photograph? Concluding my earlier post where I tried to answer this question I think that a photograph is where the event, object or person is captured. 

My idea - to capture the event without the use of camera, just using my heart and the thoughts that I had at that time. I will make something that is not visible to eye visible. 

I though that I could choose 4 or 6 events and create minimalistic image, where the heart rate line would be created of words that I was thinking at that moment. To do that I used Illustrator, I converted my heart rate line into vector and put text that would follow the line. I deleted the lines and I was left just with the words. 

That is what I got:



This is just a test image, I used the text from my blog about What is a photograph? 

This is closer look:

The things that I need to consider are: if the text is not too small to read and do I want it to be readable, should I include when it was taken and why and what else I could do with it.