Mouse track

During holidays I found a program that can track mouse movements. I downloaded it and left it running in the background while I was writing my blog, browsing internet, using Photoshop, Illustrator or other programs. I also was able to choose if I want it to be black and white or colour. That is what I got:

About 3 hours on Photoshop and Illustrator


About 2 hours on Illustartor

About 2 hours on my blog

An hour on my blog

About 3 hours on Illustrator

An hour on Facebook

About 2 hours on the blog
The lines are mouse movements and the dots are mouse stops. I found these images really interesting, coloured ones reminds me a little bit of Martyn Dade Robertson and his website maps. After founding this program and trying it I got very confused if I could rather do something with these images and not with heart rate. Due to the fact that I found it the very last week, it doesn't leave much time for me to think more what I could do with them. However, I did in the past a mistake where I chose the wrong idea to do and to hand-in. I will keep working with my first idea and will se what happens later.