Idea. If My Heart Could Talk

In the very last crit I was suggested to use not only me but other people too. After I did all the research about other artists that used heart rate to create an installations I realised that it actually would be more interesting to include others as well.

I started taking heart rates of other people at certain events and asked them to write down what exactly they were thinking. I got some interesting thoughts and moments. I also came up with the idea that I could create a video. The line, created of the words, would be sliding across the screen with the heart beat sound track, to make it look like heart rate monitors in hospital. I also thought what colours I should use - to make it look like a real monitor or something else. 


I like the black background, however I think I am going to use white text as it is easier to read.